- Payment: Make payment prior to the session. The ‘Skill Development’ session may result in a credit which can be carried over toward your next session as long as it follows the “Cancellation Policy” below.
- Appointment Times: To ensure you get the most out of your session, please be ready to skate at the appointed time. If you are more than 15 minutes late for a scheduled session, it will be considered a no‐show and you will be charged.
- Cancellation Policy: All sessions are arranged on a scheduled appointment basis. In order to have an effective use of time, all clients are asked to give a 24‐hour notice when canceling an appointment by contacting me at (562) 355‐3386. Sessions canceled within 24 hours of the scheduled appointment will be billed at the normal price of the session, unless you provide a valid reason for cancellation.
- Scheduling Appointments: I will do my absolute best to make sure I can accommodate your requested time. There are instances of emergencies, conflict with facility schedules, arrangement of skill for each session, etc. which may require me to change your requested time. 10to8 is the the reservation software which allows Storm Hockey to manage bookings with customers and stores and processes personal data on behalf of Storm Hockey that uses the 10to8 service. By using 10to8 you agree to their Terms & Conditions. Scheduling will be on a “first come, first serve basis” (dependability is taken into account).
- Media Release: Student photos, videos, and reviews are requested throughout our training together for the purpose of credibility and maintaining an active social media presence in the hockey community.
- Liability Waiver: Ice hockey training is a physically demanding activity. Skating movements may lead to injury if proper instruction is not applied. Players are responsible for listening to the instructor in order to apply proper technique. Sessions may be conducted during public skating sessions in which players are responsible to maintain awareness by turning their head to see if persons are in their line of path. Pucks will be involved in various sessions and high chance players will be struck with a puck. Players are responsible for maintaining awareness of their location and whether or not they are susceptible. Skill development sessions include battle drills which require pushing and pulling and can lead to injury.
By accepting ‘Terms of Service’, you acknowledge you have read and understood the ‘Terms of Service’ and hereby agree to abide by them for the duration of my child’s sessions. You also acknowledge that failure to comply may result in your expulsion and Storm Hockey, Inc.’s right to refuse service. You are accepting In the event your child is recorded and/or photographed during sessions, you are giving permission for my child’s images/video to be used in social media, website videos (stormhockey88.com), promotional videos, and/or brochures.
By accepting ‘Terms of Service’, you agree your child’s participation in these training sessions is done entirely at your own risk and voluntarily. You are agreeing to assume all risks of injury in participating in the use of these facilities and equipment . You expressly agree to release and discharge Storm Hockey, Inc. from any and all claims or causes of action. You are waiving and releasing liability includes, without limitation, all injuries to your child which may occur, regardless of negligence. You acknowledge that you have carefully read the ‘Terms of Service’ and fully understand that it is a release of liability. You agree to voluntarily give up any right that you may otherwise have to bring a legal action against Storm Hockey, Inc.